The online course consists of defensive driving techniques and multiple choice questions. Short stories and photos of highway humor add to this interesting course. The course is timed and will take 4 to 4 1/2 hours to complete and can be taken from the leisure of your home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us if you cannot find the answers to your questions on this page.
Who takes Defensive Driving Online in Arizona?
There are 2 reasons drivers take this course:
1. Court: Dismiss an Arizona Traffic Ticket
2. Voluntary: Auto Insurance Discount
How does Arizona Online Defensive Driving work?
The course is taken online and you can begin immediately.
STEP 1: Click HERE to register
STEP 2: Pay online or by phone
STEP 3: Complete the course 7 Days prior to court date
Q. How much does the course cost?
A. Since Court fees vary from court to court, the cost of the course varies depending on which court issued your ticket. Click on "What is Cost" for details.
You can finish the course at once or over time. If you stop, click the "Resume Course" button at the bottom of the page when you return and we'll put you right back on the same page where you left off. That's it. Simple enough? Remember, the course must be completed 7 days prior to your court date.
Q. How can I pay for the course?
A. You can pay for the course online with VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Arizona Traffic School Advantages:
- 100% online course
- The course is self-paced Log in and out of the course at your convenience, as long as you complete course 7 days prior to court date
- When you log back in, you'll be taken back to the last page you visited before logging out.
- After completing the course, Arizona Traffic Schools will notify the citation issuing court of your completion.
- We provide online and phone support
- You can access the course 24/7
Click on the Register Now button to get started; Or, if you need any assistance, we're a phone call or email away and we'll be happy to help you.